Basil Caesar Salmon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (8 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Caesar salad croutons, crushed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place salmon in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Spoon the salad dressing over fillets; sprinkle with pepper.
- Combine the croutons, Parmesan cheese and basil; sprinkle over fillets and gently press into dressing. Drizzle with oil. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 5, 2017
I don't like fish and my husband loves fish especially salmon. I've tried several recipes and he says this one is the best. It's a keeper.
Apr 18, 2015
We love this recipe. We have made it twice and everyone in the family enjoys it. Easy to make and it turns out perfect every time.
Dec 19, 2014
Unbelievable flavor. Best salmon I've ever had.
May 27, 2014
This salmon dishes offers sophisticated flavor as well as nice crunchy texture. I made my own Caesar dressing using a Rachael Ray recipe ( see her dressing recipe for "Brutus Salad") and covered the salmon with that before topping with the crouton mixtures. Made all else according to this recipe. A keeper for our family!
Jan 3, 2014
My daughter made this tonight and it was fabulous. I am not a salmon fan and even I had seconds.
Dec 26, 2011
DELISH! Very good and very rich. I substituted creamy Italian for the creamy Caesar. Makes more of the crumby topping than is needed, IMO.
Jun 1, 2010
I am eating this right now and it is really, really good. I didn't have any croutons; so, I used some Louisiana fish fry flour instead. I still used everything else that the recipe called for. My husband does not like Salmon that much and even he said that he liked this and would definitely eat again. While it was cooking it smelled so yummy and it absolutely taste as good as it smelled.