Italian Dressed Broccoli
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place the broccoli, onion and water in a large skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat for 2-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender and liquid is reduced.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 107 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 420mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 20, 2013
Quick and easy to make, and had a great taste. Be careful not to over cook the broccoli.
Oct 30, 2011
the Italian salad dressing compliments the flavor of the broccoli well. it's a nice change to a predictable dish.