Christmas Broccoli Salad
What could be more Christmasy than a red and green dish? Plus, once people taste this crisp lightly dressed salad, I never have to worry about leftovers.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 4-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3 cups chopped sweet red pepper
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Dash pepper
- Combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients until smooth. Pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 192 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 240mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Christmas Broccoli Salad in Country Woman Christmas 1998
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.