Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- In a large bowl, combine beef, steak sauce and seasoned salt; mix well. Shape into 16 thin patties. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, horseradish and mustard. Spoon about 1 tablespoonful into the center of half of the patties; top with remaining patties. Press edges to seal.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Serve on buns.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 387 calories, 20g fat (8g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 552mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
May 12, 2013
Good flavor and unique recipe. I used the lesser amount of horseradish, but would use more next time to give the filling a little more flavor. I made extra and used it as a spread on top of the burgers. I had some of the filling start to leak out during cooking, so I may have not sealed the edges enough.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.