Holiday Brie en Croute
Total TimeThaw Time: 40 min. Prep Time: 15 min. Bake Time: 20 min.
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves or seedless raspberry jam
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1 (13- to 16-ounce) Brie cheese round
- 1 package (13 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Entertaining Quartet Distinctive Crackers
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork.
- Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 14-inch square. Spread the preserves on the pastry to within 2 inches of the edge. Sprinkle with the cranberries and almonds. Place the cheese in the center of the pastry. Fold the pastry up over the cheese to cover. Trim the excess pastry and press to seal. Brush the seam with the egg mixture. Place seam-side down onto a baking sheet. Decorate with the pastry scraps, if desired. Brush with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Let stand for 45 minutes. Serve with the crackers.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 3, 2013
I have made this several times and it is always a hit. Delicious!
Mar 3, 2013
I have made this several times and it is always a hit! The hard part is waiting for the cheese to firm up a bit to cut. Delicious !
Dec 26, 2010
Served this for Christmas and it was a big hit! Easy to make.