Peach Baked Brie
The most difficult part about this elegant recipe is waiting for it to cool! Thin apple slices work wonderfully as crackers.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup peach or mango preserves
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese
- Toasted cinnamon-raisin bread and assorted crackers
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry into a 12-in. square. Cut off corners to make a circle. Spread preserves to within 1 in. of pastry edge; sprinkle with pecans. Place Brie on top; fold pastry over the cheese and pinch edges to seal.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with toast and crackers.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 346 calories, 21g fat (7g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 280mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Originally published as Brie in Puff Pastry with Toasted Pecans in Country Woman Christmas 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.