Apple-Pecan Baked Brie
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small tart apple, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese
- Assorted crackers
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a saucepan, heat butter over medium heat. Add apple, cranberries, pecans, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; cook and stir 5-7 minutes or until apple is tender.
- Cut Brie horizontally in half; place bottom half in a 9-in. pie plate. Top with half of the apple mixture; replace top. Top with remaining apple mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, 10-12 minutes or until cheese begins to melt. Serve warm with crackers.
Dec 6, 2017
I took this to my bible study, and it was a huge hit!
Nov 14, 2016
Just delicious!! I chopped the apples to match the size of the cranberries. Everyone loved it and I've been asked to make it again!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.