Ham & Brie Pastries
Growing up, I loved pocket pastries. Now with a busy family, I need quick bites, and my spin on the classic ham and cheese delivers at snack or supper time. —Jennifer Tidwell, Fair Oaks, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 4 slices deli ham, quartered
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, cut into 16 pieces
- Preheat oven to 400°. On a lightly floured surface, unfold puff pastry. Roll pastry to a 12-in. square; cut into sixteen 3-in. squares. Place 1 teaspoon preserves in center of each square; top with ham, folding as necessary, and cheese. Overlap two opposite corners of pastry over filling; pinch tightly to seal.
- Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on pan 5 minutes before serving.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled pastries in a freezer container, separating layers with waxed paper. To use, reheat pastries on a baking sheet in a preheated 400° oven until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 144 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 192mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.