- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 4 slices deli ham, quartered
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, cut into 16 pieces
- Preheat air fryer to 350°. On a lightly floured surface, unfold puff pastry. Roll pastry to a 12-in. square; cut into sixteen 3-in. squares. Place 1 teaspoon preserves in center of each square; top with ham, folding as necessary, and cheese. Overlap 2 opposite corners of pastry over filling; pinch tightly to seal.
- In batches, place in single layer in greased air fryer. Cook until golden brown, 14-15 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before serving. If desired, serve with additional apricot preserves.
- Freeze option: Freeze cooled pastries in a freezer container, separating layers with waxed paper. To use, reheat pastries in a preheated 350° air fryer until heated through.
1 appetizer: 144 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 192mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.