Brie with Almonds
This nut-topped cheese is elegant and impressive for holiday occasions. No one will guess that the recipe is actually a snap to prepare. —Mildred Aydt, Chanhassen, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 round Brie cheese (8 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon brandy, optional
- Assorted crackers
- Place Brie in an ungreased ovenproof serving dish. Combine the butter, almonds and, if desired, brandy; pour over Brie.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is softened. Serve with crackers.