- 1 can (15 ounces) whole potatoes, drained
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash garlic salt
- In a large ungreased 2-qt. baking dish, combine all of the ingredients. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews forHerbed Potatoes
"These were very yummy. I omitted the rosemary because Ijust wanted parsley potatoes. Very easy to prepare on a week night."