Grilled Herb Potatoes
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Grill: 25 min.
- 1 pound baby red potatoes (about 16), halved
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon each minced fresh dill, oregano, rosemary and thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; place on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 18x12-in. rectangle). Fold foil around mixture, sealing tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 117 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 351mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Apr 27, 2016
Very tasty. I did this in the oven along side another chicken recipe that was also originally written for the grill. I put the potato chunks in an 8x8 Pyrex pan, sprinkled the herbs, melted the butter, stirred it all together, covered with foil, and baked at 375 for about half an hour (same time as the chicken recipe). I forgot the cranberry juice but it still tasted wonderful.
Nov 15, 2015
It's good, but not great.
Jul 1, 2014
IT'S A VERY GOOD DISH.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.