Herbed New Potatoes
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 3/4 pound small red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash lemon juice
- Remove a strip of peel from the middle of each potato. Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain potatoes; add butter mixture and toss gently.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 188 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 367mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 21, 2012
You will be hard-pressed to find a better potato recipe than this! Make when new potatoes are in season. You will want to double the sauce recipe - it is simply to-die-for!