Grilled Potatoes with Bacon-Ranch Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon barbecue seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 pounds small potatoes, quartered
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 teaspoons bacon bits
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- In a large bowl, combine oil, barbecue seasoning, garlic and lemon juice. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Place on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 28 in. square). Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- In a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients. Serve with potatoes.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup with 2 tablespoons sauce: 365 calories, 23g fat (4g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 879mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 13, 2015
I don't see sour cream in the recipe! I hate to give this a 3 star rating because I haven't tried it, but where else can you ask a question?
Apr 27, 2015
Very tasty, easy to cook, add crumbled bacon & cover with your favorite cheese. Slice up some Kielbasa and cook it on the side. Easy clean up, great for camping.
Mar 31, 2014
I am wondering why it is called 'Grilled Potatoes with Sour Cream Sauce' when there is no sour cream in the recipe. Could an ingredient be missing?
Mar 12, 2013
Wonderful recipe! I used red skin potatoes.
Feb 19, 2011
Simple recipe for grilling. Great tasting!