Herbed Potato Packs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Pierce potatoes with a fork. Place in a large microwave-safe dish; cover and microwave for 4-7 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring halfway. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- Place one-fourth of the potatoes on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 14x12 in.). Fold foil around potatoes and seal tightly. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Grill, covered, over medium-high heat for 6-9 minutes on each side or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
Nutrition Facts1 packet: 178 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 597mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Jun 12, 2012
Simple, easy and yummy. Perfect to BBQ outside.
May 24, 2012
Though we grill 12 months a year, I have not done a lot of veggie grilling, seems like it is easier in the kitchen. But this is a keeper! Easy, fast and so good. There are so many ways you could make this, add mushrooms, kernel corn, spice it up. Loved it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.