Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/3 cup butter
- 6 cups fresh or frozen peas
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add peas and green onions; cook and stir until tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 161 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 283mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 6g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 fat.
Apr 16, 2014
These are absolutely delicious. A 'fancy' way of dressing up peas with little fuss. I will definitely be making these again and again.....
Apr 15, 2011
This recipe is delicious! It is one of my favorite ways to serve peas.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.