Ham ‘n’ Swiss Envelopes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large skillet, saute ham and onion in oil until onion is tender. Add cheeses; cook 3-4 minutes or until melted. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into 4 rectangles; seal perforations. Place 2 tablespoons ham mixture in the center of each rectangle. Starting with a short side, fold a third of the dough over filling. On the other short side, bring both corners together in the center to form a point. Fold over to resemble an envelope. Pinch seams to seal.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jun 19, 2019
Super good for a fun time. I also replaced the swiss cheese for mozzarella
Feb 20, 2014
I made these the other night for a quick dinner. You can use reduced fat rolls and also cooking spray instead of canola oil. I used fat free cream cheese as well to cut some of the calories. To add some extra flavor I used a Chicken and Fish Seasoning from Penzeys called Ruth Ann's Muskego Ave which is a blend of salt, black pepper, garlic, lemon peel and onion.
Jan 23, 2013
This is one of my family's favorites.
Oct 1, 2011
Way too much fat.