Apple-Gouda Pigs in a Blanket
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 small apple, peeled and cut into 24 thin slices
- 6 thin slices Gouda cheese, quartered
- 24 miniature smoked sausages
- Honey mustard salad dressing, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough and separate into eight triangles; cut each lengthwise into three thin triangles. On the wide end of each triangle, place one slice apple, one folded piece cheese and one sausage; roll up tightly.
- Place 1 in. apart on parchment-lined baking sheets, point side down. Bake until golden brown, 10-12 minutes. If desired, serve with dressing.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 82 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 23, 2019
Made these today for our annual Christmas open house gathering. These were very easy to make and a smash hit. Ages 3 to 90 loved them. Couldn't make then fast enough. While not perfectly made as pictured this has a nice change of the standing pigs in a blanket. Thank you!