Grilled Veggie Mix
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Grill: 30 min.
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 large onion, cubed
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place vegetables in the center of two pieces of double-layered heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Combine dressing ingredients; drizzle over vegetables; toss gently to coat.
- Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15 minutes on each side or until vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 146 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 192mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 29, 2012
This make a lot. There are only 4 of us. So I filled individual steam bags and used what I needed. Freezing the other bags for future meals. I microwaved for 5 minutes per bag. This is very yummy and I will make often.
Aug 4, 2011
I could eat this every day! Pair leftovers with some brown rice and I have a great lunch! Even my three sons who are picky went back for thirds!! I also bake in a 400 degree oven until fork-tender on a large sheet with sides so that I have enough to feed my family and it turns out fabulous!
Feb 26, 2011
One of my favorite recipes for grilling - everyone always raves about it! I only make it with cauliflower, broccoli and carrots and eliminate the other veggies.