Deli Sandwich Platter
Our Test Kitchen staff created two lip-smacking spreads to jazz up a variety of deli meats. Simply pick up some rolls and you've got a build-your-own-sandwich bar that's sure to please.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 1/3 cup of each spread
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Assorted deli meats and sandwich rolls
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, horseradish, chives and garlic powder. In another small bowl, combine the mustard, tarragon and ginger. Arrange deli meats on a platter; serve with rolls and the mayonnaise and mustard spreads.