Deli Sandwich Party Platter
Four kinds of meat, two kinds of spread and an assortment of breads add up to dozens of delicious sandwiches guests can assemble themselves. Cost: $66.81 TIP: To serve 24, we suggest buying a package each of plain and whole wheat mini bagels, plus one loaf sourdough bread and one French baguette. But mini bagels, mini croissants, dinner rolls and cocktail rye are shown in the photo.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 bunch green leaf lettuce
- 2 pounds sliced deli turkey
- 2 pounds sliced deli roast beef
- 1 pound sliced deli ham
- 1 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- 2 cartons (7 ounces each) roasted red pepper hummus
- 2 cartons (6-1/2 ounces each) garden vegetable cheese spread
- Assorted breads and mini bagels
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a serving platter; top with deli meats, rolled up if desired. Serve with hummus, cheese spread, breads and bagels.
Nutrition Facts6 ounce-weight: 205 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 1235mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 25g protein.
Originally published as Meat Tray in Simple & Delicious November/December 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 5, 2013
We need more of these type of ideas Maybe some a little fancier for those who wish to be creative.
Nov 23, 2011
I made this for my babyshower, and everyone loved it!