Roasted Veggie Platter
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 pound whole fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried basil, thyme and rosemary, crushed
- Place the vegetables in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with salad dressing and sprinkle with herbs; toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 69 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 173mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Jan 12, 2016
Very good recipe. I used olive oil and added my own spices. Will make it again. Thanks.
Aug 31, 2014
This is a fast simple way to eat right and it taste great!!!!
Nov 11, 2010
This one is on rotation at our house. Easy nutritious and you can easily vary the vegetables to suit your taste. Love it!!