- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1-1/2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Corn chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add water and taco seasonings; simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and milk; spread on a 14-in. serving platter or pizza pan. Top with meat mixture. Sprinkle with chilies, tomatoes, onions and lettuce. Drizzle with barbecue sauce. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Serve with corn chips.
1 serving (calculated without corn chips): 263 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 665mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 17g protein.