Grilled Pineapple with Lime Dip
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- LIME DIP:
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- Peel and core the pineapple; cut into eight wedges. Cut each wedge into two spears. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the brown sugar, honey and lime juice; add pineapple. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the yogurt, honey, brown sugar, lime juice and zest. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade. Grill pineapple, covered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Serve with lime dip.
Nutrition Facts2 spears with 2 tablespoons dip: 160 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 41mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 21, 2016
Made this as a side with grilled pork. Dip was good but only about 1/2 needed.
Jun 11, 2016
What a fun delicious way to serve pineapple! Loved it and the dip totally made it perfect.
May 24, 2015
I liked this recipe a lot. It was super simple to make and I brought it out to my family cabin an everyone enjoyed it! The dip was good but I personally could have lived with out it because the pineapple was amazing by itself.
Jul 1, 2012
This was a great success at our party!. We did put the coconut in the lime dip instead of rolling the pineapple. Would reccomend this highly!