Grilled Pineapple Pork & Vegetables
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 4 medium carrots, halved lengthwise
- 1 large sweet red pepper, halved
- 1 bunch green onions, trimmed
- Place the pineapple, 2 tablespoons oil, garlic, cumin, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a blender; cover and process until blended. Place in a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place pork on greased grill rack. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Place vegetables in a grill wok or basket. Brush with remaining oil; sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Cut vegetables into 2-in. pieces. Serve with pork.
Jun 1, 2018
The best grilled Pork recipe I have ever eaten! This will be our new go-to for Pork. Love it!
Apr 10, 2013
The pork was excellent! Tender, juicy, and very flavorful. The veggies took a lot longer than 6 minutes, so I think I would just do the asparagus in the future. Great recipe!
Apr 8, 2013
Yummy! I don't particularly like asparagus but this was good and so easy,
Mar 8, 2013
The whole family loved it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.