Grilled Pineapple Sundaes
I found a basic recipe for this luscious dessert online, and tweaked it with some "doesn't this sound amazing?" tidbits from a friend. It doesn't get much simpler than this! —Anita Beachy, Bealeton, Virginia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 fresh pineapple slices (about 1/2 inch slices)
- 4 scoops coconut or vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/2 cup hot caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Cook pineapple slices on an indoor grill for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Transfer to individual serving plates. Top each with a scoop of ice cream and whipped topping. Drizzle with ice cream topping; sprinkle with coconut.