Grilled Peach & Pineapple Sangria
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) sauvignon blanc or other white wine
- 2 cups lemonade
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 medium peeled peaches, pitted and halved
- 1/4 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into 4 slices
- Make sangria by combining wine, lemonade and liqueur. Refrigerate. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine melted butter, sugar and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Brush butter mixture over cut side of peaches and all over pineapple slices. Grill fruit, covered, on a greased rack over medium direct heat 4-5 minutes. Turn peaches and pineapple. Grill 4-5 minutes more. Remove from grill.
- Cut each peach half into five or six slices and each pineapple slice into five or six pieces. Add three-fourths of fruit to sangria, reserving remainder. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, thread several pieces of reserved fruit onto appetizer skewers. Pour sangria over ice; serve with fruit skewers.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 206 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 20mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Oct 5, 2017
I used diet lemonade and it was delicious! Very refreshing.
Jul 23, 2017
We love sangria and this one was really tasty. It was a little too sweet for my taste, I might switch up the lemonade for lemon seltzer next time.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.