Grilled Chicken with Peach Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons peach or orange gelatin
- 1 medium peach, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and water until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in gelatin powder and peach; mix well until gelatin powder is dissolved. Set aside 1 cup for serving.
- Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side. Baste with some of the remaining peach sauce. Continue grilling for 6-8 minutes or until thermometer reads 170°, basting and turning several times. Serve with the reserved peach sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 275 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (57g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 21, 2010
Delicious and sweet. Husband and daughter who normally do not like chicken breast recipes, both loved this one!
Jun 28, 2010
This was great, a slightly sweet glaze and sauce for a good flavor with few calories. One oif my kids thought it was a bit dry but I am just learning to grill so I will try again. Personally i loved it!
May 5, 2008
Excellent Recipie. Serve the sauce warm for best results.