Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, undrained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken in oil and butter; remove and keep warm. Stir in the peaches with juice, brown sugar, orange juice and soup mix to the skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Reduce heat; return chicken to the pan.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Serve with rice if desired.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 1, 2019
Easy week night meal! Sauce compliments nicely.
May 7, 2018
Mar 27, 2016
Pretty good. The smells came off a little too strong of onion so I was worried about the taste, but thankfully the smell didn't reflect the taste.
Jan 22, 2014
If you're getting bored with plain old chicken, I suggest trying this. Easy recipe to make and very flavorful.A huge hit with the whole family.I've made this many times now!
Aug 16, 2013
Aug 16, 2013
This recipe was great but I did feel that it was missing something flavor wise.... but that also could have been my fault b.c. I forgot the onion soup mix which would have added a lot of flavor. Overall this was great and I will be making it again and I won't forget the soup mix next time.
Dec 4, 2012
I love this recipe! So glad I found it here since the page it's on in the magazine is so sticky and dirty due to the numerous times I've made it. Me and my whole family love this chicken!
May 23, 2012
Loved this recipe. I would double the sauce next time though.
May 17, 2012
Just tried this recipe tonight. It was great! Even my super-picky husband told me to make it again! Only negative thing: we were all wanting more sauce and peaches. So I'll try doubling the amount of peaches and sauce ingredients next time.
Apr 18, 2012
This was delicious. I served it with the Bacon Onion Asparagus on the same page.