- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 broiler/fryer chickens (3 to 3-1/2 pounds each), cut up
- In a bowl, whisk the first 6 ingredients until combined. Pour half into a shallow glass dish. Cover and refrigerate remaining lemonade mixture.
- Dip chicken into lemonade mixture, turning to coat; discard lemonade mixture. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 30 minutes, turning occasionally. Brush with reserved lemonade mixture. Grill 10-20 minutes longer, brushing frequently, until a thermometer reads 165°.
5 ounces cooked chicken: 320 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 104mg cholesterol, 504mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein.