Lemon Teriyaki Chicken
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness; coat with flour. In a large skillet, cook chicken in butter over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Remove and set aside.
- Add the teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic and sugar to the skillet; stir to loosen browned bits. Return chicken to the pan and heat through.
Jan 8, 2015
Delicious! I substituted low sodium soy sauce for teriyaki sauce and it was fabulous.
Aug 15, 2014
Delicious! It had a wonderful flavor. I served it with brown rice and broccoli.
Oct 21, 2013
Very good! Have made this several times .
Sep 25, 2012
I love this recipe! I wasn't sure what to make for dinner, so I was trying to look up something simple and delicious. This was perfect! I actually poured all the marinade in a zip lock with the chicken and left it in the fridge for two hours. I took it out and browned both sides of the chicken and then put them in the oven for 10 minutes, pouring the left over sauce on it.
Apr 2, 2012
Easy to make and really tasty.
Aug 10, 2011
Tasty! I actually grilled the chicken (sprinkled w/ lemon pepper and garlic salt) and made the sauce seperate. I used a Teriyake Garlic sauce. It was very good !
Jun 14, 2011
Delicious flavor and easy to make - my family loved it! I cut the leftover chicken (there was only 1 piece!) in thin slices and used it on top of a salad for lunch the next day.)
Oct 13, 2010
My kids absolutely loved this! Very tasty and easy.
Jun 30, 2010
Jan 28, 2010
This recipe is a keeper. Family and guests love it and best of all its easy. If you have issues with sodium may not be for you.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.