Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) white wine
- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 1 cup Anejo tequila
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup mixed fresh berries
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or honey
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate until cold, at least 2 hours. Serve over ice.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 204 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Sep 17, 2019
Made this on a group trip, everyone loved it. Very refreshing.
Sep 1, 2019
A light, refreshing beverage for a hot day. Perfect for any summer holiday or poolside sipping. I used a bottle of white sangria and silver tequila instead of the more expensive añejo. I also cut the amount of honey as I thought it might be too sweet with the soda. Definitely a keeper.