This sangria is reminiscent of a margarita with its tequila and agave kick! —Andrea Rivera, Westbury, New York
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) white wine
- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 1 cup Anejo tequila
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup mixed fresh berries
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or honey
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate until cold, at least 2 hours. Serve over ice.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 204 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Margarita Sangria in Simple & Delicious April/May 2019
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.