Sparkling Cider Sangria
Adding orange and cranberry juices transforms apple cider into a pretty holiday drink. This quick and easy alcohol-free beverage is absolutely delicious. A friend shared the recipe with me years ago, and I made a few changes. It's a huge hit at holiday brunches! —Joan Hallford, North Richland Hills, Texas
Total TimePrep: 20 min.
Makes8 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 3 cups sparkling apple cider, chilled
- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1 cup cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 small lemon, sliced
- 1 small navel orange, sliced
- 8 wooden skewers
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a large pitcher, combine sparking cider, juices, lemon slices and orange slices. Alternately thread fruit onto skewers. Serve sangria in glasses with fruit skewers.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 88 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Sparkling Cider Sangria in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2019
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.