Sparkling Cider Sangria
Adding orange and cranberry juices transforms apple cider into a pretty holiday drink. This quick and easy alcohol-free beverage is absolutely delicious. A friend shared the recipe with me years ago, and I made a few changes. It's a huge hit at holiday brunches! —Joan Hallford, North Richland Hills, Texas
Total TimePrep: 20 min.
Makes8 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 3 cups sparkling apple cider, chilled
- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1 cup cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 small lemon, sliced
- 1 small navel orange, sliced
- 8 wooden skewers
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a large pitcher, combine sparking cider, juices, lemon slices and orange slices. Alternately thread fruit onto skewers. Serve sangria in glasses with fruit skewers.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 88 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Sparkling Cider Sangria in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2019