- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 jar (8 ounces) picante sauce
- 1 can (11 ounces) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2-1/2 cups salted roasted peanuts or boiled peanuts
- Hot pepper sauce, optional
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Just before serving, stir in peanuts and pepper sauce if desired. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: about 6-1/2 cups.
Reviews forGeorgia Peanut Salsa
"Its a crazy combo and its crazy good!"
"loved this salsa and so did everyone else,will be making it agian. its a keeper"