This homemade salsa is easy because it's made with canned tomatoes. Simply combine them with the seasonings for a spicy salsa that's good with tortilla chips. You can also use it with any recipe that calls for prepared salsa.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
Makes3 cups (12 servings)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with onion, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Tortilla chips
- Combine the first eight ingredients in a large bowl. Serve with tortilla chips.