This rub adds a tasty mix of garlic, pepper and lemon to any burger. It's a great way to spice up your grilling experience. —Ann Marie Moch, Kintyre, North Dakota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 6 tablespoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; store in a covered container. Rub over meat or poultry; let stand for at least 30 minutes before grilling or broiling.
Nutrition Facts1 teaspoon: 5 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 296mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Lemon Pepper Rub for Steaks, Burgers or Pork Chops in Taste of Home August/September 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.