This rub adds a tasty mix of garlic, pepper and lemon to any burger. Spice up your grilling experience!—Ann Marie Moch, Kintyre, North Dakota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 6 tablespoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; store in a covered container. Rub over meat or poultry; let stand at least 30 minutes before grilling or broiling.