- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried basil, thyme and marjoram
- Assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, parsley, garlic and seasonings until blended. Refrigerate overnight. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
2 tablespoons: 134 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 183mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.