Garlic Cheese Spread
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Flatbread, focaccia bread or assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and oil until fluffy. Add the Parmesan cheese, onion, garlic and pepper; beat until well blended.
- Spoon into a small container. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve with flatbread, focaccia or crackers. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 124 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 119mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 2, 2011
Very savory and delicious. Easy to make with ingredients I have on hand. I did also add a bit more extra garlic.
Aug 19, 2010
This spread is awesome! Everyone that tried it kept going back for more,
Mar 5, 2010
Very good, but I doubled the amount of garlic as I love the taste.
Feb 1, 2010
I made this for a "girls night in" and it was a huge hit. I put in an extra clove of garlic because I love the taste. I cut up a pack of Hawaiian sweet rolls to put it on and it was out of this world delicious! Will be making many more times in the future.
Oct 14, 2009
Easy to make and even easier to eat! This delicious spread comes together quickly and has just the right amount of flavor. Yum!