- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Flatbread, focaccia bread or assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and oil until fluffy. Add the Parmesan cheese, onion, garlic and pepper; beat until well blended.
- Spoon into a small container. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve with flatbread, focaccia or crackers. Store in the refrigerator.
2 tablespoons: 123 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 123mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.