Garlic Pepper Corn
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic pepper blend
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 medium ears sweet corn, husked
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the parsley, garlic pepper, paprika and salt; set aside. Place corn in a Dutch oven; cover with water. Bring to a boil; cover and cook for 3 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Brush corn with butter; sprinkle with seasoning mixture.
Nutrition Facts1 ear of corn: 128 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 251mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 8, 2014
I make this with a bag of frozen corn. I find it to be WAY too salty though and I LOVE salt. I just use a blend of regular garlic powder and black pepper instead of the premade garlic-pepper blend.
Jun 29, 2014
I loved this corn recipe! I made it for a family dinner and had no leftovers.