Cooking creme is the secret to adding a lot of flavor without a lot of extra ingredients in this pizza. It’s our go-to for game night. We love it; you’re going to love it, too! —Josee Lanzi, New Port Richey, Florida
Recommended: Our Best Bacon Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia savory garlic cooking creme
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 4 strips ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place pizza crust on a greased 14-in. pizza pan. Spread with cooking creme. Top with chicken and bacon; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Garlic Chicken & Bacon Pizza in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p35
Reviews forGarlic Chicken & Bacon Pizza
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2014
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2012
"quick & delicious."