Garden Pesto Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3 cups uncooked spiral pasta (about 9 ounces)
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water and drain well.
- Meanwhile, whisk together pesto, vinegar, lemon juice and seasonings. Gradually whisk in oil until blended.
- Combine vegetables and pasta. Drizzle with pesto dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, until cold, about 1 hour. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 217 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 339mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1-1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 6, 2017
I enjoyed this dressing; it was easy to make, and the recipe seems versatile so that other vegetables could be added depending on what you have on hand.
Jul 20, 2017
We did not like this at all, it was lacking something.
Jun 9, 2017
Made this for a church luncheon and everyone loved it. The pesto adds sooo much flavor