Fruity Eyeball Salad
A light mint dressing nicely coats assorted fruity "eyeballs" in this recipe from our Test Kitchen. Just watch this salad disappear from the buffet table!
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 2 cups watermelon balls
- 2 cups cantaloupe balls
- 2 cups honeydew balls
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- In a large bowl, combine the melon balls and grapes. In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients. Pour over fruit and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.