VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 medium green apple, chopped
- 1 medium red apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped, divided
- In a large bowl, gently stir the bananas, apples, marshmallows, cranberries and whipped topping. Fold in 1/4 cup peanuts. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts just before serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Fruit & Nut Salad in Country December/January 2009, p53
Reviews forFruit & Nut Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 22, 2012
"Nice addition to a holiday meal!"