Fingerling Potatoes with Fresh Parsley and Chives
We use seasonings like adobo, Sazon, fresh parsley and minced chives when we grill potatoes. We have even smoked the potatoes in our portable smoker before grilling. —Teri Rasey, Cadillac, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Goya Sazon without annatto
- 1/2 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Place potatoes in a 6-qt. stockpot; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil and seasonings; reserve 1 tablespoon. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Thread potatoes onto 4 metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until browned, turning once. Cool slightly.
- Remove potatoes from skewers. Transfer potatoes to a large bowl. Add reserved marinade and herbs; toss to coat.