Roasted Rosemary Potatoes with Mayonnaise
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 6 medium potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 268 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 499mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 28, 2011
We had a split decision. I love these and my "potato eating" man thought they were so so. That is the only reason that I rated them as good instead of excellent. He's going to get them again because I love them.
Aug 8, 2011
These potatoes were really good, but I was expecting a little more zip from the mayonnaise. They didn't taste a whole lot different than other rosemary roasted potatoes that I've tried that use olive oil...
May 4, 2011
Rosemary is my new favorite spice so I was excited to see this recipe. It did not disappoint. Very easy and delicious. It's a nice change from the usual side dish. Would go great with any meat.