Roasted Rosemary Potatoes with Mayonnaise
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 6 medium potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 268 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 499mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Oct 28, 2011
We had a split decision. I love these and my "potato eating" man thought they were so so. That is the only reason that I rated them as good instead of excellent. He's going to get them again because I love them.
Aug 8, 2011
These potatoes were really good, but I was expecting a little more zip from the mayonnaise. They didn't taste a whole lot different than other rosemary roasted potatoes that I've tried that use olive oil...
May 4, 2011
Rosemary is my new favorite spice so I was excited to see this recipe. It did not disappoint. Very easy and delicious. It's a nice change from the usual side dish. Would go great with any meat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.