Favorite Cheeseburger Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup sliced dill pickles
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Sprinkle beef with salt.
- Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan or baking sheet; spread with salad dressing. Top with beef, onion and cheese.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with lettuce and pickles just before serving.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 13, 2017
This sounds good. I like to make things ahead and freeze for work lunches. Does anyone know if this freezes well? Would freeze minus the pickles. Thanks.
May 23, 2017
This reminded us of a Big Mac on a pizza crust. We really enjoyed it and will definitely make again.
Dec 28, 2014
Tastes surprisingly like a cheeseburger. The salad dressing and dill pickles give it great flavor. Don't be afraid to add ketchup!
Apr 6, 2014