- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 4 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomatillo, husks removed, rinsed and thinly sliced
- In large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, cilantro, lime juice, cayenne if desired, salt and pepper. Stir in eggs.
- Layer tortillas with tomato, tomatillo and egg salad mixture. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forEgg Salad Burritos
"This was a wonderful egg salad. i was out of cayenne pepper, and can only imagine how much better that would have made this. Loved the lime and cilantro."
"Good if you like eggs"
"I can taste this in my mind!!!!!!! WoW, just know this will be sooooo good!!"