"My wife and I ate sandwiches similar to these at a restaurant and enjoyed them. But they weren't nearly as flavorful as this easy and zesty recipe I came up with!" Tom Wolf - Tigard, Oregon
Recommended: 30 June Recipes You’ll Love
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 pita pocket halves
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir chicken over medium heat until no longer pink. Add the dressing, cheese, olives and garlic powder; heat through.
- Line pita halves with lettuce, tomato and onion; fill each with about 1/3 cup chicken mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Greek Chicken Sandwiches in Healthy Cooking October/November 2008, p55
Reviews forEasy Greek Chicken Sandwiches
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2015
"quite tasty, but no real wow factor."