- 2 eggs
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mashed potato flakes
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add salmon; mix well. Shape into four patties. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook patties in oil over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forDilly Salmon Patties
"I made these patties but used real mashed potatoes and they turned out great! My mom use to make them with real mashed potatoes but the added garlic and onion give it such a great flavor!"
"THis recipie was tasty. It was a twist on the way I usually make salmon patties, but my husband said he would still prefer the old way I make them. I put some sour cream, mayo, lots of crushed crackers, and kraft parmesan cheese...I don't use the dill, potato flakes, onion, or spices. I will probably make both recipies in the future."
"Why do people rate recipes before they make the dish, as these first two raters did. Is it just me or is that just plain stupid!"
"Like Salmon cakes so should enjoy this"
"I have not made this recipe as of yet, however I will try it with Tuna. We are not crazy about salmon. Thanks for sharing!"