Dilled Salmon Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 cups tricolored spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 cup fully cooked salmon chunks or 1 can (7-1/2 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- Mixed salad greens
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the next six ingredients.
- Drain and rinse pasta in cold water; add to sour cream mixture. Stir in salmon. Cover and refrigerate. Serve over salad greens.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 353 calories, 5g fat (0 saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 500mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 1-1/2 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Jul 27, 2013
Made w/ a couple changes Added chopped jalapeno peppers that were seeded and membranes remove to dial down the heat a little. Next time I make I will increase the dill weed to 3 tea. Chilled over night and it was a real good and unique pasta salad. I used 1 1/2 cups of canned, pink Pacific salmon.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.